Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6, 2011

My first blog.
Plane ticket purchased.
Suitcase ready.
So far so good.

This is my second time visiting the Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute in Mysore, India. In 2007 I travelled with 5 friends from Ashtanga Michigan, Matthew Darling's studio. I extended my 5week trip to a 4month stay because I really enjoyed my stay in India.
This time I'm travelling with my friend Jen who also practices at Ashtanga Michigan. We leave on Jan 20th. I will stay for 2 months. I return March 20th. Ill write my adventures in this blog for anyone who is interested.
Namaste,
Martina

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. F*** Elizabeth Gilbert... This should be good. Namaste bjotch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be sure to read your blog to learn about all your adventures in India. Make sure to post all the dirt about your roommate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember your priorities:
    1) sweat
    2) photos of cows
    3) personal enlightenment, yadda yadda yadda

    ReplyDelete