Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mysorepedia by Claudia


My good friend Claudia (who was one of my roommates on my first trip to India) is a fabulous blogger with a of information on Mysore, Ashtanga and more.. Please check out her blog its excellent!

A few of my favorites so far are her article on why its so hard to meditate (maybe its because I am mentioned in it :) and the article her husband wrote on how foreign this yoga world is to an outsider.
(click on the highlighted words to open these links)


Claudia, it was so great to see you again!! Jen and I miss you & and invite you to visit Michigan!!

3 comments:

  1. Martinaaaaaa Thank youuuuu!!!! I love you, and miss you I hope to see you really soon!!!! I am working on the Michigan thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Martina! It's Kate. :) I had a question or two for you about Vipassana. Are you on Facebook/have email address here?

    Thanks so much again! I was so glad to chat with you about it a bit today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kate, yes, my email is mrjerant@yahoo.com. i look forward to talking more vipassana with you!

    ReplyDelete