Saturday, March 19, 2011

Breaking News: 6'6" woman in India!


At painting class on Tuesday, the TV was on in the background and they had a story about a tall woman making the Guinness book of world records. My teacher, Anand got an idea to call the news about me.

Literally 15min later a camera crew was there and they came for an interview (so I wasn't really dressed or prepared for this). They were really excited about me driving a scooter so we did some street filming. I was on my scooter while these two were on a motorcycle.


I wish I had a picture of that: the anchorman driving his motorcycle, with the camera man sitting behind him backwards filming me. I felt like a movie star :)

My friend Liza found the clip on youtube. It runs from min7:20-10:00.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!, I watched the video, you appear at around minute number 8... tweeted it too. Cool Martina, you are oficially famous in India too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video is not available and where can I watch it!

    ReplyDelete